Monday, July 12, 2010

seventy.days.





Today marks exactly 70 days until I fly out. I honestly wish it could be tomorrow, but since it can't, I'm doing my best to enjoy and experience life to the max these days. Today I got up at 5:30 for the first time this summer [to make it to the 6am EKP class] and it felt amazing! I teach once a week starting this Friday morning [also at the 6am], and am very excited for that satisfying feeling of completing an instructed class. My photo and bio are officially up on the EKP website, which is VERY exciting for me, too :)

here's the website: http://www.eastsidekickboxing.com

At this point, I'm just rambling. I got very sunburnt yesterday, laying out with Joel for two hours before going on the boat for another hour and a half with Devin, Joel and the parents. Very fun, but VERY stupid to not have applied sunscreen. Not sure what I was thinking there...

Lately I've been quite busy in my social life, mostly with Joel and his friends or sometimes mine. It's been surprising how much I can fit in with work and EKP both still being priorities. Bars and clubs and 21-runs and mariners games and happy hour and star-gazing and movie nights.... Joel, you're pretty awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment