Saturday, September 25, 2010

Frankfurt stay.


So the last four days basically flew by in one big blur of Frankfurt and trains and tours and castles and hostels and LOTS of German that I can't even come close to understanding. But it was a GREAT way to adjust to the German time-zone, and get to know 4 amazing girls who are now my classmates at school. Katie Montgomery, Mckenzie Walker [the two that I flew out of Seattle with], Katelyn Dyck [who met up with us at our hostel in Frankfurt our 2nd day in], and then Kendra Hamman [who checked into the hostel our 3rd day there] are the 4 that, with myself, complete the 'Frankfurt Five.' We took trains and the subway places, walked everywhere, adventured from morning til night, all the way til it was time to leave for Friedrichshafen down south, to FINALLY attend Bodenseehof - the school I've been waiting to attend for years :]

Frankfurt was great, St. Goar and it's caslte and towns were great, late night talks in the hostel were great. Germans are friendly, smart, and funny. And now, I move on from traveling to studying. Off to Capernwray, Torchbearer Bible School:: Bodenseehof, Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment